Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: 100 Clerk Vacancies
The Nainital Bank Limited has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of clerks. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 29.06.2019
Last date to apply: 14.07.2019
On-line Fee Payment: 29.06.2019 to 14.07.2019
Date of exam: last week of July (tentatively on or around July 27/28, 2019)
Total Vacancies: 100
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- Scanned Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A handwritten declaration
- Click on the link to Apply Online · Fill up all the required fields · Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, · Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit Final ·Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
The candidate should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks either in Graduation/ Post Graduation Examination from a recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 27 years
Cut Off Date: 31.05.2019
Application fee: Rs 1000
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Rs.11765- 655/3- 13730- 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1- 31540 Plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of the Basic Pay with applicable Dearness Allowance. Approx. CTC would be Rs. 3.60 lacs per annum.