NAFED Recruitment 2019: Executive Assistant Vacancies
National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India (NAFED) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Executive Assistants. NAFED is an an Apex Organization of Cooperatives in the country engaged in marketing of agricultural commodities. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for applying: 28.05.2019
Post: Executive Assistant (Contract)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to fill in the application form in the prescribed format as available in the official website. the duly filled in application form needs to be sent through e-mail at [email protected] only in “MS WORD” format only.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- Scanned copies of the certificates of the education qualification , High School, 12th (Intermediate), Graduation, any additional qualification and experience certificate, if any;
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree (Regular) with 60% or above in academics (X, XII, Bachelor’s degree).
- 5-7 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent command over oral / written English language.
- Proficient in use of latest computer based applications.
- Analytical skill and Creativity.
- Should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be flexible, proactive and efficient.
- Should be able to work efficiently on advance MS office (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written test
Maximum: 40 years
A consolidated salary of Rs. 40,000/- pm plus Transport Allowance
Place of Posting