MPSC Manipur Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer Posts
MPSC Manipur has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Medical Officer Posts in Health Department, Manipur. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or Interview. The total number of posts is 247 and break up is given below. The candidate must be able to speak Manlpuri (Meetei/ Meitei Lon) or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of MPSC Manipur, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The eligible candidates must attend the interview that will be conducted on 04th June 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work with MPSC Manipur.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Medical Officer: 247 posts
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Possession in the First or Second Schedule, or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should fulfil the conditions as stipulated in sub-secion 3.
- Completion of compulsory rotating Internship.
- Possession of Registration Certificate issued by MCI/ State Medical Councils. and The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri.
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- General/Unreserved: 21 — 38 years (As on 04/06/2018)
- Relaxation in age applicable
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 04th June 2018
Following are the official links related to this recruitment:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|