Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018 for Junior Clerk & Junior Engineer Posts
Kandla Port Trust has invited online applications for filing up the posts of Junior Clerk & Junior Engineer. The total number of posts is 09 and the break up is given below. The last date to apply for these posts is 31st March 2018. The candidates should have the requisite educational qualifications as given below. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and/or interview. The upper age limit for these posts is 28 years. All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post. The interested candidates can apply online using the link given below. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking job in Kandla Port Trust.
About the Vacancies
- Junior Clerk – 05
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 04
- Junior Clerk : Candidates should have a graduation degree and should have sufficient knowledge in computers in office automation software like MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc. with 6 months certificate course in the Computers.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- General/ Unreserved: 28 years
- Junior Clerk – Rs. 16300-38200/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 21000-53500/-
- General/OBC: Rs 200/-
- SC/ST: Rs 100/-
- Pwd: Rs 25/-
- Online Registration: 31st March 2018
- Hard Copy Submission: 15th April 2018