JKSSB Recruitment 2018 for Stenographer, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has invited applications from desirous candidates for the posts of Stenographer, Junior Assistant & Other vacancies . This is a good news for the candidates seeking job under Jammu and Kashmir government. The total number of vacant posts is 212 and the break up is given below . Eligible and Interested candidates may apply on or before 23rd April 2018. The upper age limit is 40 years for these posts with relaxation applicable. All the other details like selection criteria etc. are mentioned in the notification. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully, the link is given below.
About the Vacancies
Total posts: 212 posts
- Deputy Inspector
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Stenographer
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator
- Tailor, Table boy & Waiter
- Deputy Inspector: Graduation in Fisheries/ B.Sc with Zoology
- Junior Engineer: Degree in civil engineering from any recognized university
- Junior Stenographer: Computer Operator: Graduation with 6 months certificate course in computer applications.
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator: 12th pass with three year diploma in Hotel management.
- Tailor, Table boy & Waiter: Matriculation
- Caretaker: 12th pass
- Deputy Inspector: Rs.5200-20200/- plus GP
- Junior Engineer: Rs.9300-34800/- plus GP
- Junior Stenographer: Rs.9300-34800/- plus GP
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator: Rs.5200-20200/- plus GP
- Tailor, Table boy & Waiter: Rs.5200-20200/- plus GP
- Caretaker:=Rs.5200-20200/- plus GP
- For General/ Unreserved Categories: 18-40 years
- Relaxation in age applicable
- 23rd April 2018