JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19: 200 Vacancies for Veterinary Assistant Surgeons
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited online applications for filling up of vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department.
Commencement of Online Registration: 01.01.2019
Last Date for Online Registration: 23.01.2019
Last Date for paying the fee online: 23.01.2019
Date of examination: 17.02.2019
Total Vacancies: 200
|1||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in
Animal Husbandry Department
|2||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in
Sheep Husbandry Department
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply only through ONLINE mode through Commission’s website.
- Candidates have to register themselves by clicking “One Time Registration”
- Candidates have to apply for the post by filling in the required details.
- After submission of the online application, a new window will pop up with a link to print application form.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry
- Permanent resident of J&K State
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
PWD: 42 years
Ex-Servicemen: 48 years
General Category: Rs 400
Reserved Category: Rs 200
- Level-09 (Rs.52700-166700).