JIPMER Recruitment 2018: 70 Group-B & Group-C Vacancies
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research has issued notification for filling up of 70 Group B and Group C vacancies. JIPMER is an institute of national importance under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Commencement of Online Registration: 28.42.2018
Last Date for Applying: 28.01.2019 till 04.30 PM
Group B Vacancies
|1||Junior Hindi Translator||03|
|2||Technical Assistant (Nuclear Medicine)||02|
|3||Technical Assistant (Urology)||01|
Group C Vacancies
|5||Stenographer Grade II||03|
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply only through ONLINE mode.
- Candidates have to visit the Official Website for applying to various posts.
Junior Hindi Translator
- Master’s degree in Hindi/English or Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English or Master’s degree with Hindi/English as compulsory/elective subject.
Technical Assistant (Nuclear Medicine)
- Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology/Physics/chemistry/biochemistry/microbiology/life sciences
Technical Assistant (Urology):
- Degree in medical radiation technology or degree in allied health science in urology.
- Degree or diploma in general nursing and midwifery
Stenographer Grade II:
- 12th pass
- Junior Hindi Translator: Up to 35 years
- Technical Assistant (Nuclear Medicine): Up to 35 years
- Technical Assistant (Urology): Up to 35 years
- Nursing Officer: Up to 35 years
- Stenographer Grade II: Up to 27 years
- MTS-Cobbler: up to 27 years
- Junior Hindi Translator: Pay of Rs 35400 in Level 6 of Pay matrix of 7th
- Technical Assistant (Nuclear Medicine): Pay of Rs 35400 in Level 6 of Pay matrix of 7th
- Technical Assistant (Urology): Pay of Rs 35400 in Level 6 of Pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Nursing Officer: Level 7 (44,900 to 1,42,400)
- Stenographer Grade II: Level 4(Rs 25,500 )
- MTS-Cobbler: Level 1(Rs 18,000)