IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentice Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, a Fortune “Global 500” Company and the largest PSU in India, is willing to engage Apprentices at its Operating Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana). The vacancies available at various locations are given below along with the post discipline. The eligible and interested candidates must apply by the last date i.e 19th February 2018. The Selection process will be in two stages i.e. Written test and Interview. There would be questions about the particular trade and also some questions on general knowledge, awareness & reasoning also. The written test will carry a weightage of 85% and the interview carry a weightage of 15%. Trade Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules. It is to be noted that the candidates who have already undergone Apprenticeship earlier or have a job experience for a period of 1 year or more are not eligible.
About the Vacancies
Trade Apprentice – 350 posts
- 18 to 24 years
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Fitter) course
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course
- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic ) course
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Instrument Mechanic ) course
- Trade Apprentice (Machinist) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI( Machinist ) course
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PWBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
- All The qualifications prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time , regular course. Qualification done through Part-time / Correspondence / Distance Learning is not acceptable.
- Online Registration: 19th February 2018