Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-500 Vacancies for Sailors (Artificer Apprentice) August 2019
Indian Navy has invited online applications from unmarried male candidates to fill 500 vacancies for sailors (Artificer Apprentice- August 2019 batch).
Total vacancies: 500
- Last Date for filling Application: 30 Dec 18
- Month of Examination: February 2019
- Admit Cards: Will be made available by January end.
- Availability of merit: 20 June 2019.
How to Apply
- The application has to be filled only through ONLINE mode by visiting the official website of Indian Navy.
- Candidates first need to register themselves on the official website with their e-mail ID. After logging in with the registered e-mail ID, candidates should click on “current opportunities.”
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Candidates need to scan the original documents like matric certificate & mark sheet.
- Candidates need to upload their photographs taken in blue background.
- Candidates have to choose two examination centres as per their convenience. Candidates may be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.
- Candidates need to deposit a fee of Rs 205.
- The fee has to be deposited only through ONLINE mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Recruitment process involves:
- Computer-based Examination: 100 Questions (Four Sections-English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.) syllabus for the examination is available on the official website.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
- The interested candidates must have passed in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks aggregate with Maths & Physics with at least one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
- Candidates should have passed from the recognized boards of education as recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- The candidates must have born between 08.1999 to 31.07.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- Training will commence from August 2019 with 09 weeks of basic training.
Pay & Allowances
- A stipend of Rs. 14,600 per month will be paid during the initial training period.
- After training, trainees would be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100).
- Additionally, MSP @ ₹ 5200 per month plus ‘X’ group pay @ Rs 6200 per month plus DA.
- Minimum height 157 cms
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
- Initial engagement is for a period of 20 years.
- In case of queries, the candidates can call 1800-419-2929 and select ‘7’. Candidates can call the helpline number between 0800-2000 hrs (except Sunday)
- E-Mail Id: [email protected]
For more Details, Please visit the official notification: Click Here
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|