Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-400 Vacancies for Sailors (Matric Recruit) October 2019
Indian Navy has invited online applications from unmarried male candidates to fill 400 vacancies for sailors (Matric Recruit- October 2019 batch).
Total vacancies: 400
- Chef: Primary duty involves preparing food (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian)
- Steward: Primary duty involves serving food in officer’s mess.
- Hygienist: Primary duty involves cleaning toilets and other areas.
- Last Date for filling Application: 30 Dec 18
- Month of Examination: February 2019
- Admit Cards: Will be made available by January end.
- Availability of merit: 22 August 2019.
How to Apply
- The application has to be filled only through ONLINE mode by visiting the official website of Indian Navy.
- Candidates first need to register themselves on the official website with their e-mail ID. After logging in with the registered e-mail ID, candidates should click on “current opportunities.”
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Candidates need to scan the original documents like matric certificate & mark sheet.
- Candidates need to upload their photographs taken in blue background.
- Candidates have to choose two examination centres as per their convenience. Candidates may be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.
- Candidates need to deposit a fee of Rs 205.
- The fee has to be deposited only through ONLINE mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Recruitment process involves:
- Computer-based Examination: 50 Questions (Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge)
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
- The interested candidates must have passed in 10+2 examination from the recognized boards of education as recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- The candidates must have born between 10.1998 to 30.09.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- Training will commence from October 2019.
Pay & Allowances
- A stipend of Rs. 14,600 per month will be paid during the initial training period.
- After training, trainees would be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100).
- Additionally, MSP @ ₹ 5200 per month and DA would be paid.
- Minimum height 157 cms
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
- Initial engagement is for a period of 15 years.
- In case of queries, the candidates can call 1800-419-2929 and select ‘7’. Candidates can call the helpline number between 0800-2000 hrs (except Sunday)
- E-Mail Id: [email protected]
For more Details, Please see the official notification: Click Here