Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for SSC Officers Posts
Indian Navy has invited online applications from qualified candidates for SSC Officers posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 37. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Navy, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 05th October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Indian Navy
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Total: 37 Posts
- SSC (Logistics): 20 Posts
- SSCX (IT): 15 Posts
- SSC (Law): 02 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- SSC (Logistics): Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc (IT) with first class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain 60% Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class or B.Architecture with First Class or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
- SSCX (IT): Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT), M.Sc (Computer / IT). B.Sc (IT). M.Tech (Computer Science). BCA / MCA or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
- SSC (Law): Candidates who have completed Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Pay Scale : Rs.56,100 – Rs.2,12,400/
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 25 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 05th October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: