IIT Indore Recruitment 2018 for Manager, Deputy Manager and Other Posts
Indian institute of Technology (IIT) Indore has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Manager, Deputy Manager and Other posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 25. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian institute of Technology (IIT) Indore, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The eligible candidates may submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 09th July 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in Indian institute of Technology Indore.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Scientific Officer – 01
- Deputy Executive Engineer – 02
- Deputy Information Technology Officer – 03
- Medical Officer – 01
- Placement Officer – 01
- Staff Nurse – 01
- Manager – 06
- Technical Manager (Academic Infrastructure) – 01
- Deputy Manager – 05
- Lab In-charge/Office In-charge – 04
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Scientific Officer – Candidate should have passed MSc in Chemistry with the Ph.D. degree from a recognized University / Institute with 3 years relevant experience in scientific/other relevant areas, handling scientific instruments/ equipment.
- Deputy Executive Engineer – Candidate should have passed First class B.E/B. Tech (Civil/Electrical) with 3 years’ experience in GP of ` 4600/- or equivalent.
- Deputy Information Technology Officer – Candidate should have passed First Class M.E. /M. Tech in CSE or MCA with at least 3 years’ experience OR B.E/B. Tech /M.Sc (CS) with 5 years’ demonstrated relevant experience and knowledge in a reputed IT organization.
- Medical Officer – Candidate should have passed MBBS degree of a University recognized by IMC including completion of Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI)
- Placement Officer – Candidate should have passed Master’s degree/ M.B.A. or equivalent with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of 3 years’ OR B. Tech. / B.E. with 6 years of experience. Minimum 1-year experience in GP of ` 4,800/- or equivalent, handling recruitment or placement is mandatory.
- Staff Nurse – Candidate should have passed B.Sc. in Nursing with 2 years’ experience OR 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with 5 years’ experience.
- Manager – Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in the relevant area as Junior Assistant / Deputy Manager in the Grade Pay of ` 2000/- or equivalent.
- Technical Manager (Academic Infrastructure) – Candidate should have passed PGDCA from a recognized University and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with at least 5 years’ post-qualification experience in relevant areas.
- Deputy Manager – Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations with 02 years of relevant experience.
- Lab In-charge/Office In-charge – Candidate should have passed Matric / SSLC
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 09th July 2018
Following are the official links related to this recruitment: