IIIT Surat Recruitment 2019: Faculty & Non Faculty Vacancies
IIIT Surat has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of faculty. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date to apply: 23.09.2019
Last date for receipt of hardcopy of applications by Speed Post: 26-09-201 till 05.30 PM
- Assistant professor Grade (II)
- Assistant Professor Grade (II)
- Assistant Professor Grade (I)
- Deputy Registrar
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Assistant (Labs)/Junior Technician
- Library Information Assistant
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to submit the duly filled in application form to the following address by speed post:
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Surat,
SVNIT Campus, Ichchanath,
Surat – 395007
The soft copy of the application has to be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech./M.S
Deputy Registrar: Master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of at least 5 years as Assistant Registrar or in a post in PB-3 with GP of Rs. 5400 and above or equivalent
Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s degree with proficiency in computer office applications like MS word, MS excel etc.,
Junior Assistant (Labs)/Junior Technician: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in appropriate field from recognized university/institute.
Library Information Assistant: B. Lib. or B. Lib. Info. Sc. or equivalent degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent CGPA grading with at least 5 years of experience in a library/Computerization of library after the qualifying degree.
General/OBC candidates: Rs 1000
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 500
Mode: Demand Draft.
General/OBC candidates: Rs 500
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 250
Mode: Demand Draft.
- Assistant professor Grade (II): Level 10 in 7th CPC (Rs. 57700-98200)
- Assistant Professor Grade (II): Level 11 in 7th CPC (Rs. 68900-117200)
- Assistant Professor Grade (I): Level 12 in 7th CPC (Rs.101500-167400)
- Deputy Registrar: 7 th CPC Level-12, (Rs. 78800 – Rs. 209200)
- Junior Assistant: 7 th CPC Level-3 (Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100)
- Junior Assistant (Lab): 7 th CPC Level-3 (Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100)
- Library Information Assistant: 7th CPC Level 6 (Rs. 35,400- Rs. 1,12,400)