IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019: 500 Assistant Manager Vacancies
IDBI Bank has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Assistant Managers. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receipt of online application: 15.04.2019
Tentative date for online test: 17.05.2019.
|Assistant Managers||500||228||75||37||135||25||5(VH), 5 (OH), 5(HH).|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
- Read the Advertisement carefully
- Click on the link “Apply Online”
- Fill up all the required fields
- Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway
- Final Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
- High School (Class 10th ) and Intermediate (Class 12 th ) – Mark sheets and passing certificates.
- Relevant documents such as Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
- A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Online Test,
- Pre-recruitment Medical Test
The segment wise mark distribution will be as follows:
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60|
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 28 years
Cut Off Date: 01.03.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates: 10 years
Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs 700
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 150
The fee has to be paid online.
The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs.23700/- per month in the pay scale of Rs.23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)- 42020(17 years) [Pre-revised].
Online test centres:
- Delhi – NCR,
- Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane,
- Vijayawada and