HPSC Recruitment 2019: Assistant Architects (Group-B) Vacancies
Haryana Public Service Commission has issued notification for recruiting eligible candidates for filling up of Assistant Architects (Group-B) in Architecture Department Haryana.
Date of Advertisement: 29.12.2018
Last Date for Applying: 05.02.2019 till 05.00 PM
Last Date for paying Fee (online): 05.02.2019
Name of Post: Assistant Architects (Group-B)
Total Vacancies: 07
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply only through ONLINE mode. No other mode will be accepted. Candidates need to study the instructions carefully before applying.
- To apply online, candidates need to visit the Official Website of HPSC.
- After submitting the online application form, Registration No. and Password will be generated which needs to be preserved by the candidate for the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture (OR) Associate Membership of the Indian Institute of Architects (by Examination).
- Candidate should have registered with Council of Architecture in accordance with Architects Act, 1972
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher Education.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 42 Years
- Cut-Off Date: 05.02.2019
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to five years for Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes-A, of Haryana State only.
|1||Male Candidates of General Category||500|
|2||Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States||500|
|3||Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all states||125|
|4||Male candidates of SC/ BC/EBP (Gen.) / ESM categories of Haryana||125|
|5||Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana||Nil|
- Level 9: Rs. 53100
Place of Posting: O/o Chief Architect, Haryana Sector-33-A, Chandigarh
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|