HPSC Recruitment 2019: 41 Medical Officer Vacancies
Haryana Public Service Commission has issued notification for recruiting eligible candidates for filling up of 41 vacancies of Medical Officer, HCMS-I, (Class-I), Haryana in Labour Department. Please find the eligibility conditions and detailed instructions below.
Date of Advertisement: 29.12.2018
Last Date for Applying: 05.02.2019 till 05.00 PM
Last Date for paying Fee (online): 05.02.2019
Name of Post: Medical Officer (Class-I)
Total Vacancies: 41
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply only through ONLINE mode. No other mode will be accepted. Candidates need to study the instructions carefully before applying.
- To apply online, candidates need to visit the Official Website of HPSC.
- After submitting the online application form, Registration No. and Password will be generated which needs to be preserved by the candidate for the recruitment process.
- Graduate in Medicine and surgery from a recognized university
- Registered as a medical practitioner with medical council of India or any other state medical council
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher Education
- Minimum: 22 Years
- Maximum: 42 Years
- Cut-Off Date: 05.02.2019
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to five years for Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes-A, of Haryana State only.
|1||Male Candidates of General Category||500|
|2||Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States||500|
|3||Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all states||125|
|4||Male candidates of SC/ BC/EBP (Gen.) / ESM categories of Haryana||125|
|5||Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana||Nil|
Pay Scale 15600-39100+G.P.+5400-PB3+NPA (Old Scale)
Place of Posting: – ESI Health care, Dispensaries, Hospital in Haryana.
For more detailed instructions and official notification, please visit the Official Website
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|