HPPSC Child Development Project Officer Posts
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Child Development Project Officer. The total number of posts is 11. For the selection to these posts, HPPSC will be conducting a screening examination. Candidates qualifying screening test written exam with minimum cut off marks will have to go through mains examination for final selection. The upper age limit for these posts is 45 years. The last date to apply for these posts is 23rd March 2018. All the other relevant details are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) : 11 posts
- Age : 18-45 years
- Relaxation in age applicable
- Rs. 10300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-
- Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University Or Degree in any one of the Social Science subjects
- One year experience in Child welfare Programme, Social Work preferably in a social welfare
institution is must.
- The CDPO should preferably be as far as possible a lady officer
- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh & suitability for appointment in the
peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh is desirable
- 23rd March 2018