GMERS Recruitment 2018 for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts
Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS) will be conducting walk-in-interviews for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor in its organization. There are total of 349 vacancies for these above mentioned posts. The interviews schedule is given in the notification and the recruitment is both for regular as well as contractual terms. The vacancies are for various subjects in different GMERS Medical Colleges at Sola-Ahmedabad, Gotri-Vadodara, Gandhinagar, Dharpur-Patan, Valsad, Junagadh, Himmatanagar, Junagadh and Vadnagar.
A candidates must appear in person at the place of Interview between 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM as per the schedule mentioned for different disciplines. The candidates must also bring their application with original and Xerox copies of following certificates while appearing for interview. All those candidates who are already in the service of the Government of Gujarat will have to resign from their previous service before their joining in GMERS. Those candidates in service have to submit NOC / Relieving order from their employer.
The educational qualifications for each post is mentioned in the notification.The basic knowledge of computer is desirable. Candidates are advised to go through the full notification before applying for the recruitment. All the important details like pay scale, age limits, documents required, educational qualifications, date and schedule of interview are mentioned in the official advertisement. This is a good opportunity for government job aspirants looking for a job in medical colleges.
About the Vacancies
- Professor: 68 Posts
- Associate Professor: 113 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 168 Posts
- Professor – Upper age limit is 50 years
- Associate Professor – Upper age limit is45 years
- Assistant Professor – Upper age limit is 40 years
- Relaxation in age as per rules
- Medicine, Pedicatrics, Orthopedics – 02/02/2018
- Surgery, Obst& Gynec, Radiology – 03/02/2018
- Physiology, Biochemistry Anesthesiology – 07/02/2018
- ENT, Psychiatry, TB&Chest Skin&VD, Community Medicine – 08/02/2018
- Anatomy, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine – 09/02/2018
- Pathology, Ophthalmology, Dentistry – 14/02/2018
- Official Notification Click Here
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|