ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2019: 121 Vacancies for Paramedical and Nursing Staff
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has invited applications for filling up of paramedical and nursing staff for ESIC medical education institutions, hospitals and dispensaries in Rajasthan. The vacancies will be on regular basis and will be filled by Direct Recruitment.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 21.01.2019
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Age Limit (in years)|
|5||Blood Bank Technician||1||18-32|
|11||Medical Social Worker||1||37|
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply only through ONLINE mode.
Candidates have to apply on online by visiting the Official Website of ESIC.
Candidates have to first sign up with a valid e-mail id and mobile number.
Candidates have to click on “Recruitment” and login.
Candidates have to fill up all the details asked in the online form correctly.
Candidates have to download the generated online form with a unique registration number. It has to be retained for future reference.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs 250
- Other categories: Rs 500
- The fee has to be paid through online mode.
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 03 years for OBC
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife
- Registered Nurse with Nursing Council
- Diploma in MLT from any recognized by the AICTE
- Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science with one Year experience in O.T
- Senior Secondary/10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT
Blood Bank Technician
- Degree in Science from a recognized University with two years experience in Blood Bank Laboratory Techniques OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Science Graduate with one year experience of handling ECG Machine OR Sr Secondary/10+2 with three years experience of handling ECG Machine.
- Degree in Pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy
- 10+2/Sr. Secondary with Science with three years Degree Course or Diploma Training course in Physiotherapy
- 10+2/Sr.Secondary with Science with three years Degree Course or Diploma Training course in Occupational Therapist
- Master Degree in Dietetics or Nutrition or in Home Science with Nutrition OR B.Sc.(Home Science with Nutrition as special subject).
Medical Social Worker
- Degree/Diploma in social work from a central Govt./State Govt./AICTE with one-year experience in family planning.
- Sc.Speech and Hearing or equivalent from a Central Govt./State Govt./AICTE recognized University OR Senior Secondary School Certificate with DCD(Diploma in Communication Disorders)with Two years experience in Audiometry.
- 10+2/Higher Secondary from recognized Board with diploma Optometry/Orthoptics
For more details,