ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019: 13 Vacancies for Paramedical and Nursing Staff
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for filling up of paramedical and nursing staff for ESIC medical education institutions, hospitals and dispensaries in Kerala. The vacancies will be on regular basis and will be filled by Direct Recruitment.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 21.01.2019
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Age Limit (in years)|
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply only through ONLINE mode.
Candidates have to apply on online by visiting the Official Website of ESIC.
Candidates have to first sign up with a valid e-mail id and mobile number.
Candidates have to click on “Recruitment” and login.
Candidates have to fill up all the details asked in the online form correctly.
Candidates have to download the generated online form with a unique registration number. It has to be retained for future reference.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs 250
- Other categories: Rs 500
- The fee has to be paid only through online mode.
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 03 years for OBC
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
- 10+2/Sr. Secondary with Science with three years Degree Course or Diploma Training course in Physiotherapy
- 10+2/Sr.Secondary with Science with three years Degree Course or Diploma Training course in Occupational Therapist
- Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or equivalent with one Year experience in O.T
- Degree in Pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy
- Senior secondary or equivalent with at least 2 years experience as a Homeopathic pharmacist.
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Diploma in Ayurvedic with 3 years experience in Ayurvedic pharmacy.
For more details,