ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2019: 111 Vacancies for Paramedical and Nursing Staff
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has invited applications for filling up of paramedical and nursing staff for ESIC medical education institutions, hospitals and dispensaries in Tamil Nadu region. The vacancies will be on regular basis and will be filled by Direct Recruitment.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 21.01.2019
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Age Limit (in years)|
|5||Social Guide/Social Worker||02||37|
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply only through ONLINE mode.
- Candidates have to apply on online by visiting the Official Website of ESIC.
- Candidates have to first sign up with a valid e-mail id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to click on “Recruitment” and login.
- Candidates have to fill up all the details asked in the on-line form correctly.
- Candidates have to download the generated online form with unique registration number. It has to be retained for future reference.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs 250
- Other categories: Rs 500
- Fee has to be paid through online mode.
- Candidates would be selected based on their performance in the written exam.
- Written exam will have multiple choice questions worth 125 marks.
- 100 questions will be asked on Technical professional/ Subject/Post and the remaining 25 questions will be asked on Aptitude / General Awareness / General intelligence /Arithmetic Ability.
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 03 years for OBC
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife
- Registered Nurse with Nursing Council
- Senior Secondary/10+2 with Diploma in MLT rrom any recognized by the AICTE
- Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science with one Year experience in O.T
- Degree in pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy
Social Guide/Social Worker
- Degree/Diploma in social work from a central Govt. /State Govt. /AICTE with one year experience in social work/Health Education/Training, family planning.
- Diploma in Ayurvedic
- Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy
For more details,