ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2019: 151 Vacancies for Paramedical and Nursing Staff
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has invited applications for filling up of paramedical and nursing staff for ESIC medical education institutions, hospitals and dispensaries in Bihar. The vacancies will be on regular basis and will be filled by Direct Recruitment.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 21.01.2019
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Age Limit (in years)|
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply only through ONLINE mode.
Candidates have to apply on online by visiting the Official Website of ESIC.
Candidates have to first sign up with a valid e-mail id and mobile number.
Candidates have to click on “Recruitment” and login.
Candidates have to fill up all the details asked in the on-line form correctly.
Candidates have to download the generated online form with unique registration number. It has to be retained for future reference.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs 250
- Other categories: Rs 500
- Fee has to be paid through online mode.
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 03 years for OBC
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife
- Registered Nurse with Nursing Council
- Senior Secondary/ 10+2 with Diploma in MLT from any recognized by the AICTE
- Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science with one Year experience in O.T
- Senior Secondary/10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT
- Science Graduate with one year experience of handling ECG Machine OR Sr Secondary/10+2 with three years experience of handling ECG Machine.
- Degree in pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy
- 10+2/Sr. Secondary with Science with three years Degree Course or Diploma Training course in Physiotherapy
- Candidates would be selected based on their performance in the written exam.
- Written exam will have multiple choice questions worth 125 marks.
- 100 questions will be asked on Technical professional/ Subject/Post and the remaining 25 questions will be asked on Aptitude / General Awareness / General Intelligence /Arithmetic Ability.
For more details,