EPFO Recruitment 2019: 2189 Vacancies
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Social Security Assistant. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 27.06.2049
Last date to apply: 21.07.2019 till 17.00 hrs
Download of call letters: 21.08.2019 to 01.09.2019
Preliminary Examination (Phase I): 31.08.2019 and 01.09.2019
|Andhra Pradesh Region||60|
|Himachal Pradesh Region||57|
|Kerala & Lakshadweep Region||27|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||55|
|North East Region||32|
|Punjab & Chandigarh Region||6|
|Uttar Pradesh Region||353|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- left-hand thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Must possess the Degree from a recognized university or equivalent as on the closing date for online registration of application i.e 21st July, 2019 and
- Possessing a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
- Main Examination (Phase-II)
- Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years
Cut Off Date: 21.07.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
General/OBC candidates: Rs 500
SC/ST/PwD/Women/Ex-SM candidates: Rs 250
Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) (Gr. ’C’) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/- under 7th Pay Commission).
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|