ECIL Recruitment 2018: 2100 Vacancies
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a government of India enterprise has invited applications from result oriented professionals on a contract basis to fill up Junior Technical Officer and Junior consultant posts. Please find the details below.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 26.12.2018
Closing date for Online Registration: 05.01.2019 @ 16.00 hrs
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Candidates should have born after the date as mentioned below|
|1||Junior Technical Officer||1470||31.12.1988|
|2||Jr. Consultant- Field Operation (Gr-I)||315||31.12.1993|
|3||Jr. Consultant – Field Operation (Gr-II)||315||31.12.1993|
How to Apply
- Candidates have to visit the official website of ECIL.
- Candidates have to select ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-recruitment’.
- After submitting the application, candidates need to note down the serial number for future reference without fail.
Junior Technical Officer
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology
Jr. Consultant- Field Operation (Gr-I)
- A First Class Diploma in Engineering in Electronics& Communication Engineering / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science
Jr. Consultant – Field Operation (Gr-II)
- Passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic/R & TV/ Electrical and Fitter.
- Application fee payable would be Rs 200 for General & OBC category applicants
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from paying any fee.
Junior Technical Officer: 19,188/- p.m.
Jr. Consultant- Field Operation (Gr-I): 17,654/- p.m.
Jr. Consultant – Field Operation (Gr-II): 16,042/- p.m.
The tenure for the advertised positions would be for a period of 3 months which would be further extendable up to 2 months depending upon the requirement.