CSIR Recruitment 2018 for Consultant Posts
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research will be conducting walk in interview to recruit eligible candidates on the posts of Consultant. The total number of vacancies is 04 and the break-up of vacancies is given below. The interviews for these posts will be conducted on 19th February 2018 at the venue mentioned in the notification. Candidates need to fill up the application form as prescribed and submit it on the date of interview. All the other important and relevant details are mentioned in the official notification, the link for which is given below.
About the Vacancies
- Consultant (Chemistry) – 01 post
- Consultant (Biopharma) – 01 post
- Consultant (Engineering) – 02 posts
- Consultant (Chemistry) – PhD in Chemistry
- Consultant (Biopharma) – MPharma/ PhD
- Consultant (Engineering) – BTech/ MTech in Mechanical/ ECE
- 6-10 years of post-qualification experience, of which at least five years should be in the area of patent drafting, filing, prosecution and/ or IPR management.
- Rs 75000/- to 1,00,000/- Depending on qualification and experience.
- Maximum age limit is 50 years
- Walk-in Interview Date: 19th February 2018