CSIR-CMERI Recruitment 2018: 06 Vacancies for Scientists
CSIR- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) has invited online applications for filling up of 6 scientists vacancies. CSIR-CMERI functions under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CMERI is involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes. It is the only national laboratory dedicated to mechanical engineering.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 17-01-2019 up to 5:30PM
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 07-01-2019 up to 5:00 PM
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to apply only through ONLINE mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Candidates need to visit the official website for applying.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application carefully by following the instructions provided in the website.
- ME/M-Tech in Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science and Automation / Information Technology OR PhD in Engg in the areas of Computer Networking/Cloud Computing, /IoT /Cyber Physical Systems (CPS)
- ME / M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Design / Design Management OR M.Des in Industrial Design / Product Design / Industrial Product Design OR Ph.D in Engg. / PhD in Design in the areas of Engineering Design / Industrial Design / Product Design / Industrial Product Design
- M.E/ M. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Farm Machinery & Power Engineering OR Ph.D in Engg. in the areas of Design and Prototyping of Farm Machinery.
- Ph.D in Engg.
- Ph.D in Engg. / PhD in Design
- Ph.D in Engg.
- Senior Scientist: 37 years
- Principal Scientist: 45 years
- The upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Senior Scientist: Rs 1,02,574
- Principal Scientist: Rs 1,57,949
For detailed information,