BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Operator, Switch Board Operator and Other Posts
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Operator, Switch Board Operator and Other posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 2050. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd., the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 08th October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant Operator – 300 posts posts
- Switch Board Operator – II – 1000 posts
- Junior Line Man – 500 posts
- Technician GR-IV – 250 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate must have passed matriculation or its equivalent from recognized institution from Recognized Board/University.
- Must have ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from any Institution recognized by National Council for Vocational Training, New Delhi (NCVT)/ State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 37 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 08th October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: