BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019: 229 Vacancies
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal has issued notifications for recruiting 229 Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile as Apprentices for 1 year (2019-2020 batch).
BHEL is a Maharatna Company.
Start of Online Registration: 01.01.2019
Last Date for applying online: 21.01.2019
Last date for sending the documents through post: 28.01.2019
|S.No.||Discipline||Graduate Engg.||Diploma Engg.|
|3||Computer Science & Application||04||Nil|
|5||Electrical & Electronics Engg.||03||Nil|
|6||Electronics & Tele communication Engg.||13||02|
|12||Modern office Mgmt||Nil||Nil|
How to Apply
- Interested candidates have to enrol themselves on Website as a student and get a unique registration number.
- Applications have to be submitted only through online mode.
- Candidates have to visit the Official Website of BHEL Bhopal.
- After submission of online application, candidates must post the acknowledgement slip along with copies of documents to the following address: “ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) ”
Note: Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before June 2016 are not eligible for applying
Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is will not be accepted.
- Cut Off date for age calculation: 01.01.2019
- Minimum age- 14 Years
- Upper age – 25 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month.