BEL Recruitment 2019: Publication Officer Vacancies
Bharat Electronics Limited has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Contract Publication Officer for a period of 1 year for its Central Manufacturing Services/CSG at Bengaluru Unit. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receipt of online application: 01.04.2019
Date of walk-in written test: 09.04.2019 at 08.30 AM
BEL Officers’ Club,
Post: Contract Publication Officer
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to fill up the application form available by visiting the Official Website.
The application which is filled in should be forwarded in soft copy ONLY to [email protected]. candidates who do not forward the soft copies to the above-mentioned e-mail addresses will not be permitted to appear in the written test.
Documents that need to be submitted at the time of written test:
- SSLC / Matriculation Certificate
- All semesters marks cards (graduation & post-graduation)
- Graduation & Post Graduation [M Sc (Electronics/Electronics Science)] final Certificates
- Income & Asset Certificate or Caste certificate in case of OBC / EWS / SC / ST or Disability certificate
- Proof of identity (voter’s id card / Aadhar card / PAN / Passport)
- 2 passport size photograph
- First class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates in M.Sc (Electronics) / M Sc (Electronics Science) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Interest in technical writing.
- Knowledge of functional level electronic circuitry and principles of operation for Radars, communication systems, Digital systems etc.
- Knowledge and ability to write technical descriptions in English.
- Knowledge and ability to use computers for generation of electronic files.
- Proficiency in data entry using various application packages like MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop
- Ability to interact with various internal department
- Ability to communicate fluently – oral & writing skills in English
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written Test (objective type questions)
- Interview (for those candidates who got qualified in the written test.
Maximum: 25 years
Cut Off Date: 01.03.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities (minimum 40% disability) Candidates: 10 years.
An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- per month.
Period of Contract
The period of the contract would be 1 year from the date of joining.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|