Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 for HR/Personnel Officer Posts
Bank Of Maharashtra, a leading PSB having more than 1850 branches all over India and head office in Pune, is looking to hire HR/Personnel Officers in its organisation. The total vacancies for the said post is 5 and the all the posts are of Scale 2. Interested Candidates should through the official notification and submit the online application form by 22nd February 2018. The hard copy of the application form has to be sent by 4th March 2018.
The candidates should have a full time 2 years postgraduate degree/diploma in HR and also should have minimum of 2 years post-qualification work experience.There is a 24 months probation period for the selected candidates from the date of his/ her joining the Bank and it will be mandatory for the candidates to execute a Service Bond of Rs 2 lakh. All the other important details are given in the notification.
About the Vacancies
Scale 2 posts:
- HR/Personnel Officers: 05 posts
- Between 25 and 35 years
- Relaxation applicable as per rules
- Full time 2 years Post graduate degree/Diploma in HR from recognized university/Institute.
- A Graduation degree in LAW such as LLB from recognized university will be an added advantage
- Scale II – Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
- Online Application: 22nd February 2018
- Receipt of Hard Copy: 4th March 2018