Army Public School Recruitment-84 Teacher Vacancies
Army Public Schools in Jammu Cantt, Sunjuwan, Miran Sahib, Damana, Ratnuchak, Kaluchak, BD Bari and Samba are inviting applications for various teaching positions.
Last Date: 25.12.2018
Total Vacancies: 84
|PGT Pol Science||03|
|PGT Computer Science||02|
|TGT Computer Science||01|
|TGT Fine Arts||01|
|PGT Home Science||01|
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to visit the School Website and apply on format given on the website.
- Please follow the instructions provided on the website.
- Make sure the application reaches the Principal, APS Kaluchak by 25th December 2018.
- Candidates need to pay a sum of Rs 100 by drawing a bank draft in favour of Army Public School Kaluchak, Payable at Jammu.
- Interested candidates will be interviewed telephonically and based on their performance will be called for personal interview.
- Fresh Candidates: Below the age of 40 years
- Experienced Candidates with minimum 5 years experience: Below 57 Years.
- As per the CBSE laws
- PGT/TGT/PRT must be CSB qualified
- CTET/TET is must for TGT/PRT
Post is transferrable within Army Public Schools’
For more Details, please visit Click Here