Andhra Pradesh APPSC Group III Service: 1051 Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for filling up of Panchayat Secretary (Grade IV) in Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service.
Opening of Online Registration: 27.12.2018
Last Date for Online Registration: 19.01.2019
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 18.01.2019 till 11.59 PM
Tentative Date for Screening Test: 21.04.2019
Tentative Date for Main Examination: 02.08.2019
General Recruitment (Group III Services)
Name of Post: Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
|S.No.||District||Vacancies(including carry forward vacancies)||S.No.||District||Vacancies|
How to Apply
- The interested candidates should register themselves through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Official Website
- Candidates should apply to the posts using the OTPR and user ID in the commission’s website.
- Degree from any University or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- The age of candidates should be 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2018.
- SC/ST and BCs: 5 years
- Physically Handicapped persons: 10 years
- Candidates should pay a fee of Rs 250 towards application processing and Rs 80 towards examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men are exempted from paying the examination fee.
- Pay will be in the range of Rs.16,400 to Rs. 49,870 per month.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|