Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 for Stenographer, Assistant, Process Server and Other Posts
Allahabad High Court has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Stenographer, Assistant, Process Server and Other posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 3495. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Allahabad High Court, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 26th December 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Allahabad High Court.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Stenographer Grade-III – 412 Posts
- Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices – 1,484 Posts
- Drivers – 40 Posts
- Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician, Process Server
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash, Chowkidar / Waterman / Sweeper / Mali / Coolie / Bhisti / Liftman, Sweeper-cum-Farrash – 1,559 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Stenographer: Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography.
- Junior Assistant / Paid Apprentices: Intermediate with CCC Certificate.
- Drivers Grade-IV: High School along with Driving License.
- Tubewell Operator-cum-Electrician: Junior High School / 10th Standard with Diploma or certificate course from ITI.
- Process Server: Process Server must have passed High School.
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash / Chowkidar/Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman: Junior High School / 10th Standard.
- Sweeper-cum-Farrash: Class VI
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 40 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 26th December 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|