Airline Allied Services Recruitment 2018 for Crew Controller & Other Posts
Airline Allied Services has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Crew Controller & Other posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 17. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Airline Allied Services, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to appear for the interview on the dates given below. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Airline Allied Services
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Total: 17 Posts
- Crew Controller: 11 (Gen-06, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-01)
- Assistant Crew Controller: 06 (Gen-05, OBC-01)
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Crew Controller: i) Graduate from Recognized University. Proficiency in using computers.
ii) Minimum three years’ experience as a Crew Controller in an Airline /CMS/Roster/ Training Department. The Experience should.be Post Qualification.
- Assistant Crew Controller:i) Graduate from Recognized University. Proficiency in using computers.
ii) Minimum 18 months experience as a crew controller in an Airline / CMS/ Rosterrrraining Department. The Experience should be Post Qualification.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Crew Controller: Rs 36000/-
- Assistant Crew Controller: Rs 30000/-
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 45 years
The important date for this recruitment is as follows:
- Walk-in interview date for Crew Controller: 11 & 18 Dec 2018
- Walk-in interview date for Assistant Crew Controller: 12 & 19 Dec 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: