AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018: 50 Vacancies for Junior Resident
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) has invited applications for the walk-in interview to fill 50 junior resident vacancies under Government of India residency scheme.
AIIMS was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Date of Walk-in-interview: 29.10.2018
Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
Venue: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
|S.No.||Name of Post||Group||Vacancies|
Category Wise Vacancy
- UR: 28
- OBC: 11
- SC: 07
- ST: 04
How to Apply
- The application forms can be obtained from the Official Website of AIIMS Raipur.
- The duly filled in application form along with relevant certificates in original with self-attested coloured passport photo has to be brought by the candidate at the time of personal interview.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800
- PWD: Nil
- The fee has to be paid by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque.
- MBBS (including completion of Internship or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Candidates who have completed MBBS or equivalent on or after the month of September 2016 only will be considered.
- Upper age limit: 30 years
- Upper age relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Upper age relaxable by 3 years OBC candidates
Period of engagement is 11 months.
- 56100/- (Level-10) as per 7th CPC per month plus usual allowances including NPA.
For more Details, please visit the Official Website of AIIMS Raipur.