1. Which of the following is not a correct statement with respect to Masala Bonds?
2. The share of direct taxes in India’s tax kitty peaked in 2009-10 at 60% and thereafter, it has consistently fallen. Which of the following is the most appropriate reason for the same?
3. The Government of India has decided to allow commercial mining by private companies recently. In which year, coal mining was nationalized in India for the first time?
4. Recently, the government of India has relaxed the norms for withdrawal of General Provident Fund (GPF). As per the new norms, the employees can withdraw the funds for select purposes after completing how many years in service?
5. The GST council has decided a four tier structure of taxation to cover most goods and services. Which of the following is a correct group of these four tiers?
6. Which of the following is main objective of Aadhaar Pay?
7. Currently, Aadhaar is NOT being used in India for which of the following purposes?
8. The term discovered small field (DSF), which was recently making news is related to which of the following ?
9. Currently, which of the following states in India generates maximum Hazardous Waste?
10. Which of the following is the main objective of Insolvency Professional Entity?