Who was the first Indian to be elected as fellow of Trinity College, Cambride?
Ramanujan a great mathematcian of India was the first Indian to be elected a Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge in 1918. Ramanujan’s first paper which was published in March 1916, in the journal of the London Mathematical Society was on a number series named after Jacob Bernaulli. It was one of the most unusual papers seen on mathematical research at that time. Ramanujan became a Fellow of the Royal Society in 1918 for his investigation in Elliptic functions and the Theory of Numbers and was the youngest Fellow in the entire history of the Royal Society at that time
- Other Government Schemes of Ministry of Commerce & Industry
- India’s Spices Production
- Various Methods of Getting Indian Citizenship
- What is the proposal regarding Telegraph Act, 1855 with respect to In flight Wi-Fi services in aircrafts in India?
- Prime Minister’s Speech on Independence Day : Main Points