Share transfer agent
Any person, who on behalf of any body corporate maintains the record of holders of securities issued by such body corporate and deals with all matters connected with the transfer and redemption of its securities. It can also be a department or division (by whatever name called) of a body corporate performing the above activities if, at any time the total number of the holders of securities issued exceed one lakh.
Video from our Channel
- UPSC Mains Questions on Current Affairs: 01-09-2017
- States Current Obligation to borrow from National Small Savings Fund
- Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance In Tax Matters
- History of India’s Steel Industry
- Which group of chemicals is responsible for the yellow light emission from many firefly species?