Manganese Ore (India) Limited

Manganese Ore (India) Limited (MOIL) was established in 1962. It is the largest producer of Manganese ore in India. At the time of inception, the Central Province Manganese Ore Co. Ltd. (CPMO) held 49% of shares and the remaining 51% were held in equal proportion by Government of India and the State Government of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. Subsequently, in 1977, Government of India acquired the shares held by CPMO in MOIL and it became a wholly owned Govt. Company with effect from October, 1977. As on 31st March, 2009, the paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 28 crore, which has been increased to Rs. 168 crore as on 31.12.2009.

Tags:

Advertisement

Comments