World’s first ‘Plant based’ Smart Air-Purifier “Ubreathe Life”
World’s first Plant-based smart air-purifiers called “Ubreathe Life” by the scientists of Indian Institutes of Technology, Ropar & Kanpur, and Faculty of Management Studies of Delhi University.
- Ubreathe Life amplifies the air purification process in indoor spaces like schools, hospitals, offices, and homes.
- This product is being developed by Urban Air Laboratory which is a start-up company of IIT Ropar.
- Product is being claimed as world’s first, state-of-the-art ‘Smart Bio-Filter’, which can make breathing fresh.
- It has been incubated at IIT Ropar.
- IIT Ropar is a designated iHub – AWaDH (Agriculture and Water Technology Development Hub) by the Department of Science and Technology of government.
How Ubreathe Life works?
The Ubreathe Life technology works by air-purifying natural leafy plant. In it, air of the room interacts with leaves and goes towards soil-root zone where maximum pollutants are purified. Technology used in this product is called as ‘Urban Munnar Effect’ and patent-pending “Breathing Roots”. These technologies amplify the phytoremediation process of the plants.
It is the process by which plants effectively remove pollutants from the air.
Features of Ubreathe Life
This technology effectively improves indoor air quality by removing particulate, gaseous and biological contaminants. It also increases the oxygen levels in indoor space with the help of specific plants, UV disinfection and a stack of pre-filter, charcoal filter and HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filter. It also comprises of a centrifugal fan which creates a suction pressure inside the purifier and releases purified air.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|