Walmart India appoints Ashwin Mittal as CFO
Walmart India has appointed Ashwin Mittal as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
He will replace incumbent CFO Jill Anderson as he will be soon repatriated back to Walmart in US.
About Ashwin Mittal
- Ashwin Mittal is a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) has rich work experience of 25 years in multinational companies, including Yum Restaurants and Silicon Graphics Cray.
- He had joined Walmart in 2007 as Head of Financial Planning and Analysis. Since then, he had served at various key roles in the company including Head -Business Finance and Strategy, Chief Business Development Officer and Deputy CFO.
Walmart India also appointed Javier Rojo as head of its Real Estate and Business Development.
Javier will be responsible for Store Planning & Real Estate, Design & Construction.
About Javier Rojo
- Javier holds an MBA from Kellogg at Northwestern University in Chicago. He has over 25 years of experience. It includes experience of 10 years with US McDonalds and 15 years with US Walmart.
- He also served as Director of Development for Walmart Puerto Rico.
- Prior to this appointment, he was Senior Real Estate Director for the New England, US division of Walmart.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|