Udyog Manthan to Focus on Quality and Productivity
- The Webinar is focusing on about 45 sectors including the pharma sector and electronics sector.
- The webinar under the Udyog Manthan is being organised with the focus on quality and productivity in all the major manufacturing sectors and services sector.
- The Udyog Manthan in upcoming webinar will cover various sectors such as pharma, closed circuit camera, medical devices, electronics system design & manufacturing.
- It will also focus on new & renewable energy, aerospace, robotics and defence.
- It will further focus on the quality in the government processes that will be a guiding light in realizing the vision of Aatma-Nirbhar Bharat.
- The webinar was started on January 4, 2021 and in the span of four weeks, 18 webinars on various sectors such as toys, leather, furniture, and drones have been organized.
- Such webinar delves deep into the issues related to quality of products and productivity in specific sector.
It is a marathon that are focused on the sector-specific webinars. The webinars are focused on promoting the Quality and Productivity in Indian Industry. The webinar was started on January 4, 2021 and it will conclude on March 2, 2021. It comprised of 45 sessions that covers the various major sectors of manufacturing and services. Udyog Manthan will help in identifying the challenges, opportunities and bring about the solutions and best practices. The Udyog Manthan involves the participants and representatives from the testing, industry and standardization bodies.
It is a term used by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi in order to boost the economic development in country. The first mention of the ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan’ came on May 12, 2020 during the announcement of India’s COVID–19 pandemic related economic package. In the line, two more Atmanirbhar Bharat packages were announced on 12 October 12 and November 12, 2020. A total of Rupees 29.87 lakh packages were announced in order to boost the economy of India.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|