Tribal Affairs Ministry- NCERT partner for NISHTHA
Tribal Affairs Ministry and NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) have joined hands with the objective of fulfilling vision of ministry to achieve academic excellence in Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs).
- Partnership also aims to achieve excellence among 120 EMRS teachers and principals of 3 states which completed 40 days’ NISHTHA programme.
- NISHTHA stands for “National initiative for School Heads’ & Teachers’ Holistic Advancement” programme.
- It is a national flagship program of NCERT.
- This is a capacity building program launched with the aim of building competencies among teachers and school principals. It seeks to improving Quality of School Education through Integrated Teacher Training.
- This programme will be conducted across 350 functional EMRS schools in India.
First batch under programme
First batch of 120 EMRS teachers and principals were selected from 3 states viz., Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. Participants were trained on 18 modules covering aspects like Learning Outcomes, Assessment Practices, Art-Integrated Learning, Gender Equality, POCSO Act, Covid Response of Schools etc.
Month: Current Affairs - June, 2021
Category: Government Schemes Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|