Top 10 Places in News Current Affairs Questions – April, 2021
- Where is the 3rd Joint Logistics Node (JLN) of Indian Armed Forces, operationalised recently?
- In which state / UT is the 1.3-kilometre-long Chenab Bridge being constructed?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
- Which Indian state has been advised to use ‘Artificial Rain’ to extinguish Forest fires?
- An ancient city named “Aten”, which was seen in the news recently, has been discovered in which country?
- La Soufriere volcano, which recently erupted is located in which country?
Answer: St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Over 4200 tonnes of salmon have been killed by a killer algae in which county?
- Wular, Asia’s second largest freshwater lake, is situated in which country?
- The Benin Bronzes, which was seen in the news recently, were found in which country?
- River Dhamra, on which a ROPAX Jetty Project is to be constructed in located in which state?
- Table Mountain National Park, which was seen in the news recently, is located in which country?
Answer: South Africa
Category: Top Current Affairs - 2021
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|