Top 10 Government Schemes Current Affairs Questions – April, 2021
- What is the outlay made for the Production-linked incentive (PLI) scheme for the food processing sector?
Answer: Rs 10,900 crores
- As per the ECLGS 3.0 recently announced, what is the new tenure of loans and the per centage of out-standing loans considered?
Answer: 6 years; 40 per cent
- ‘AIM-PRIME’ programme launched by the NITI Aayog, is associated with which objective?
Answer: Promote Science-based start-ups
- What is the name of the web portal launched by Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ for NCET web portal?
- Which Union Ministry has launched the All-India Survey of Migrant Workers and AQEES?
Answer: Ministry of Labour and Employment
- “Be the Brand Ambassador of Tribes India” has been launched by which organization?
- What is the name of the scheme that intends to provide working capital facility of Rs.10,000 per year to urban street vendors of the country?
Answer: PM SVANIDHI
- As per the data by National Savings Institute, which state has made highest contribution to government’s small savings schemes?
Answer: West Bengal
- Which organisation has launched the “Sankalp se Siddhi” – Village & Digital Connect Drive?
- Which Ministry has approved the “National Policy for Rare Diseases 2021”
Answer: Union Health Ministry
Category: Top Current Affairs - 2021
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|