PM Modi to inaugurate All India Mayors’ Conference
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is to address and inaugurate an All-India Mayor’s Conference in Varanasi on December 17, 2021 via video conferencing.
- The All-India Mayor’s Conference is being organised by the department of Urban Development of Uttar Pradesh.
- Conference will witness the participation of mayor’s from more than 100 cities.
- Mayor’s conference will begin after the inauguration of a three-day exhibition.
Location of the conference
The conference will be held in Deen Dayal Upadhyay-Business Facilitation Center (DDUTFC) in Bada Lalpur, Uttar Pradesh.
Significance of the conference
The conference marks the beginning of a month-long celebrations in Varanasi because of inauguration of Kashi Vishwanath Dham.
Inauguration of exhibition
- On the occasion, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath and Union Minister of Urban Development Hardeep Singh Puri will inaugurate a three-day exhibition.
- Exhibition will be organised under the theme “Changing Urban Environment” in the TFC premises.
- It will be organized from December 17 to 19, 2021.
- Exhibition will showcase the key achievements of Government of India as well as Government of Uttar Pradesh in urban development.
- In the exhibition, works related to special & remarkable achievements made across urban areas in other districts of India as well as Uttar Pradesh will be displayed.
Agenda of the conference
During the conference, groups of five mayors will be holding a discussion on urban development issues. They would also prepare a presentation on its results.
Category: Summits and Conferences
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|