NSDC-WhatsApp launched Digital Skill Champions Programme
National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and WhatsApp has launched its Digital Skill Champions Programme on June 24, 2021.
Under the programme, partnership of NSDC and WhatsApp have identified following areas of collaboration:
- WhatsApp Digital Skills Academy, and
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) and
- WhatsApp Business App Training sessions.
Digital Skill Champion Programme
- This programme was launched with the aim of training Indian youth on digital skills in order to make them employment ready.
- Under this programme, school & university students would be coached to consume digital and online skills. These skills would culminate with ‘Digital Skill Champions’ certification by WhatsApp and NSDC.
- Course under the programme is based on module-format. It is comprehensive and intensive in imparting knowledge regarding important aspects of online ecosystem.
- It will also equip students with technology-based learning on campuses across tier III and IV towns and cities.
- It will be imparted through WhatsApp’s project implementation partner, InfiSpark.
WhatsApp Digital Skills Academy
In this academy, youth from tier III and IV cities will be trained on digital safety and online privacy. Initiative will be launched on a pilot basis across 50 campuses in five states- Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Month: Current Affairs - June, 2021
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|