NAVARMS-19: International Seminar on Naval weapon Systems
The fourth edition of International Seminar cum Exhibition on Naval Weapon Systems ‘NAVARMS-19’ is scheduled to be held on 12-13 December 2019 at Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA), Development Enclave, New Delhi. The theme for 2019 edition is: “Make in India – Fight Category: Opportunities and Imperatives”.
The two day will provide opportunity for exchange of ideas, create awareness and identify emerging prospects for Indian and International defence industry in domain of Naval Weapon Systems.
NAVARMS-19 will be held in five plenary sessions:
- First session: It will be about ‘Opportunities for Industry in Naval Weapon Systems – 2030’ in all the three dimensions namely, surface, air & underwater.
- Second session: on ‘Needs and Concerns of the User and Industry’ would provide a platform to users and industry to bring out their respective needs and concerns with prevailing policies and issues.
- Third session: It would focus on ‘Naval Weapon Systems – Modern Trends and Technology in Upgrade & Upkeep’.
- Fourth session: It will be an interactive session of Panel Discussion on ‘Govt Policy Imperatives to Encourage Indigenisation’.
- Fifth session: It will be on ‘Building of Indigenous Capability through Collaborative Approach between Industry, R&D organisations and Indian Navy’.
It is the only international seminar and exhibition on Naval Weapon Systems conducted in India. It invites all the stakeholders in life cycle management of Naval Weapons and provide a common platform to share their views and concerns. The past three editions of NAVARMS were organised in 2007, 2010 and 2013. Previous editions aroused much enthusiasm and active participation by Industry, Union Ministry of Defence, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and the users.
Category: Defence Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|