Mukesh Ambani remains wealthiest Indian
As per the the China-based Hurun India Rich List, Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani is India’s richest man with personal assets of $18.9 billion. Mr. Ambani retained the top rank for the second consecutive year even after a wealth decline of 2%.
According to the list, the top rich persons are:
- Mukesh Ambani : Chairman Reliance Industries
- L.N. Mittal: Chairman and CEO of ArcelorMittal, the world’s largest steelmaking company based in London ($15.9 billion)
- Dilip Shanghvi : Founder of Sun Pharmaceuticals
- Azim Premji: Chairman Wipro ($12 billion)
- Shiv Nadar: HCL Technology’s ($8.6 billion)
- Kumar Mangalam Birla: Chairman Grasim Industries ($8.4 billion)
- Adi Godrej: Chairman Godrej Group’s ($8.1 billion)
- Pallonji Mistry: Chairman Shapoorji Pallonji & Co ($8 billion)
- Shashi & Ravi Ruia: Essar Energy ($7.6 billion)
- Sunil Mittal: Chaiman Bharti Airtel ($7.3 billion)
- Anil Ambani: Chairman Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group ($7.1 billion)
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who set up Red Chillies Entertainment, was ranked 114th and has personal assets of $400 million.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|