MoU between IEPFA and Bank of Baroda for ‘Investor Awareness’
The Ministry on Corporate Affairs announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between the Bank of Baroda (BoB) and Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA) for the purpose of creating awareness among investors and other stakeholders. The two entities are to collaborate for educating the masses about the dangers of fraudulent investment offers and Ponzi schemes. As part of the MoU, the BoB and IEPFA will do the following:
- Create IEC (Information, education and Communication) content (Creation of Content) for creating awareness.
- Strategic use of market channels and assets for creating awareness.
- All BoB branches will exhibit IEPFA posters on investor protection.
- BoB ATMs, kiosks and access points to feature digital banners on IEPFA.
- Collaboration on social media platforms.
- BoB digital platforms will showcase IEPFA videos and short films for investor awareness.
- BoB mobile app will send IEPFA messages on awareness and protection to its customer base.
Category: Government Schemes Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|